Package Duration :- 06 Nights/ 07 Days
Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Houseboat- Kochi
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi
Day 01: Kochi Welcome to God’s Own Country on arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. The major tourist attractions of Cochin are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi – Munnar After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. On the way to Munnar you can also watch the alluring waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at your hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar After having the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting Mattupetty Dam which offers many alluring sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Enroute visit Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Munnar – Thekkady After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady – Kumarakom After having the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. The major attraction of Kumarakom is the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Houseboat After the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. Kerala Backwater is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a “Kettuvallam” (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 07 : Houseboat – Kochi
After breakfast, checkout the Houseboat and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.