Package Duration :- 05 Nights/ 06 Days
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Pick-up from international airport by our representative then Transfer to Hotel After check-in at Hotel briefing about your Tours Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Sightseeing
After Breakfast Kathmandu full day Sightseeing Pashupatinath temple. Pashupatinath temple is the one of the biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu. Boudhanath stupa is one of the world biggest holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu, Nepal. Kathmandu Durbar Suqare The Durbar Square is called the Hanumandhoka, the Monkey God’s Door in Nepal, named so after the Monkey God Hanuman. The area is also known as Basantpur, the place for celebrations and festivals. The UNESCO enlisted the Durbar Square area as the World Heritage Site in 1979. Swoyambhunath stupa. (UNESCO World heritage site in 1979) The Swoyambhunath area possesses the stupa but many temple, shrines, Tibetan monasteries, statues of different gods. There is a small forest nearby the stupa which homes the red macaque monkey that mostly feed on the items offered by the devotees. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara
After Breakfast drive to Pokhara 210 km around 6 to 7 hours on the way take a lunch at Malekhu / Manakamana Café after lunch continue drive to Pokhara upon arrival transfer to Hotel overnight in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing with Sarangkot
Early morning 0500 am Drive to Sarangkot (1 hrs) for Sunrise Views from Sarangkot you can see the Annapurna Himalaya, Annapurna Range & great views of Sunrise. Then return back to the hotel for breakfast after breakfast Sightseeing at Gupteshor cave, David fall, Seti River, Tibetan camp etc. afternoon lunch into the hotel & evening free for Boating in to The Fewa Lake Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 05: Pokhara – Kathmandu – Nagarkot
After Breakfast Drive back to Kathmandu same way upon arrival continue drive to Nagarkot on the way visit in Bhaktpur Durbar square which is the old famous Durbarsquare .Bhaktapur also Bhadgaon or Khwopa is an ancient Newar town in the east corner of the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal. It is located in Bhaktapur District in the Bagmati Zone. It is the third largest city in Kathmandu valley and was once the capital of Nepal during the great Malla Kingdom until the second half of the 15th century after Visit Continue drive to Nagarkot evening panoramic sunset view of Mount Everest and the Himalayan Ranges From hotel overnight in Nagarkot.
Day 06: Nagarkot -Kathmandu
Early Morning Watching Sunrise over Mountain and other snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas and after Breakfast back to Kathmandu continue drive to Nagarkot
- 2 Night Accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2 Night Accommodation in Pokhara
- 1 Night Accommodation in Nagarkot
- International Airport Transfer
- Kathmandu valley City Sightseeing with Tour Guide
- Pokhara City Sightseeing with Tour Guide
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu Transfer
- Kathmandu – Nagarkot – Kathmandu Transfer
- Nepali Dinner with Nepali Culture Show in Kathmandu for one Night
- Sightseeing & Transfer by private Vehicle
- Nepalese visa (you will get on arrival)- For Indian, Visa not Require
- Expenses of personal nature
- Telephone Call, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Extra expenses of loss due to nature and unforeseen events
- Travel insurance, flight cancellation, strike, Political Disturbances, land slid
- Lunch and dinner not Mention in itinerary
- Tips for staff, guide & driver
- Entry fees for Sightseeing of moments visit