5 Nights / 6 Days – (2N Mysore, 3N Coorg)
Day 01 : Mangalore – Mysore
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Mangalore Airport/ Railway Station and then proceed to Mysore. Enroute visit Srirangapatanam where one can see the spectacular island fortress of Srirangapatnam, the capital of Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. Other attractions at Srirangapatnam are Daria Doulata – Tippu Sultan’s Summer Palace & Gumbuz – Tippu’s Mausoleum. Later proceed to Mysore the land with numerous domes, towers and battlements; it is sheer luxury in the form of a palace. Reach & check-in at the hotel & relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Mysore
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to visit the sprawling Maharaja’s Palace with its outstanding treasures and ivory inlaid doors. Having splendid affair with intricate carvings on the huge palatial doors should not be missed on any account. It is lavishly decorated with stained glasses, mirrors, pillars, paintings and jewels. Also visit St. Philomena’s Church, a beautiful Cathedral reminiscent of Medieval Architecture with stained glass Windows and lofty Towers. Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country was established in 19th century and houses many endangered species. Later drive outside the city to Chamundi Hills to visit huge Nandi Bull statue. Explore your evening by proceeding to Brindavan Gardens which is one of its kind in the country and located 19 kms from Mysore. The World Famous Terrace Gardens with Musical Fountains which gets transformed into a dreamland by night with swirling waters, colourful lights and melodious music that comes alive once the sun sets. This ornamental garden is situated at the base of Krishnaraja Sagar dam across Cauvery River.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Mysore – Coorg
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Coorg. Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Coorg
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Coorg, a picturesque hilly district, located in the state of Karnataka. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Coorg is famous for oranges & coffee plantations. The town reflects an old world charm and is famous for undulating hills, garrulous rivers and is home to some of the finest tourist attractions. The major tourist attractions are mesmerizing Abbey Falls. Later proceed to the Raj’s Seat from where you can enjoy panoramic views. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Coorg
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast with the new sunrise. Later proceed to see the other attractions of Coorg. Talacauvery (the origin point of River Cauvery) and Bhagamandala (the point where Cauvery assumes the shape of a river). Later proceed to the ancient temple, Omkareshwara which was built in 1860. Proceed to Madikeri town in the evening and enjoy shopping for honey, coffee and spices as souvenirs of your tour. In the evening fall back to the hotel for another stay. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Coorg – Mangalore
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast check out from hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. Service ends.
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels or similar.
- Buffet/fixed menu meals as mentioned .
- A/c Indigo with driver for all surface transfer & sightseeing.
- All applicable hotel & service taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Monuments, Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle, mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary will be charged per km /hour for additional use of A/c Indica).
|DESTINATION||NO. OF NIGHT||HOTEL||ROOM|
|Mysore||2N||Radisson Blu||A/c Superior/CP|
|Coorg||3N||Orange County||Lily Pool Cottage|
In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- Child below 5 yrs stays complimentary.
- Child below 12 yrs should carry the copy of ID proof and to present it to the Front Office at the the time of check in.
- Cars & Chauffer service is provided from 8.00 am to 8.00 Pm, except during Political issue (bandh) & medical emergencies.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.