Package Duration :- 08 Nights/ 09 Days
Kochi – Kumarakom – Houseboat – Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi and Trivandrum
Day 01: Kochi On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Reach and check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later proceed for sightseeing of Kochi. The major tourist attractions of Cochin are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi – Kumarakom After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kumarakom Have an early wake up and make your day by hearing the chirruping melodies of the sweet birds. Proceed toKumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Later enjoy sumptuous breakfast later explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by watching the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Houseboat After having the delicious breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The Kerala Backwater is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 05 : Houseboat – Kovalam After having the breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the “Paradise of the South”. This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam After enjoying the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attractions of Trivandrum are Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Kovalam After having the breakfast explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari, an important pilgrim centre of India. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Kanyakumari which is famous for the Amman Temples – a symbol of unity and sanctity – dedicated to the virgin Goddess, Kanyakumari. The other attractions of Kanyakumari are Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Statue End your day by watching the spectacular sunset there. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.