Package Duration :- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
Kochi – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Houseboat- Kovalam – Trivandrum
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi and Trivandrum
Day 01: Kochi On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Reach and check-in at the hotel relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by moving around on the local several quaint spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi After having the breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Kochi. Kochi is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kochi – Thekkady After enjoying the delicious breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Also visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Thekkady After having the sumptuous breakfast, proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. Thekkady is the place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady – Kumarakom After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Kumarakom Have an early wake up and make your day by hearing the chirruping melodies of the sweet birds. Proceed to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast latr explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by watching the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Houseboat After enjoying the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 08 : Houseboat – Kovalam After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam After enjoying the delicious breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attraction of Trivandrum is Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple which is the most religious icon of the city. Other major attractions of Trivandrum are Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 10 : Kovalam After having the breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Kanyakumari which is famous for the Amman Temples, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure at Kovalam Beach by enjoying the sun bath and Ayurveda massages from the resort. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 11 : Kovalam – Trivandrum After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.