Package Duration :- 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Houseboat – Kochi
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Trivandrum and Kochi
Day 01: Kochi – Munnar Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the Adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at your hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar After the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats Natively called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Thekkady – Houseboat /Hotel After the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty to board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a “Kettuvallam” (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 05 : Houseboat – Kochi After breakfast, checkout the houseboat and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.