Package Duration :- 09 Nights/ 10 Days
Kochi – Athirapally – Nadukani – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kochi
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi
Day 01: Kochi – Athirapally On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Athirapally. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Athirapally Waterfalls are often referred to as the Niagara Falls of India. Behold the spectacular view of the crashing 80 ft waterfalls. Athirapally lying with the wilderness of the Sholayar Range with a breathtaking embrace of the deep forests, a rich and diverse flora & fauna abounds. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Athirapally After having the breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Thumpurmuzhi Gardens, Charpa Falls, Vazhachal Forest Gardens & Water Falls. Optional activities: Enjoy a Spot Fishing in the river. Pay a visit to the tribal village, trek to the base of the waterfalls. Find your way through the Jungle (subject to permission from the forest department). Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03: Athirapally – Nadukani After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Nadukani, a natural paradise in the district of Idukki. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. The major attractions of Nadukani are Malankara Reservoir the reservoir is ideal for boating and fishing. Elaveezhapoonjira is surrounded by three enchanting hills, a good cool place for panoramic views, village visit and trekking. Thommankuthu is a beautiful seven-step waterfalls offering salubrious weather. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04: Nadukani
After having the delicious breakfast, proceed for the day excursion of Nadukani, a place where the Mother Nature is waiting to talk & play with you. The sightseeing places of Nadukani includes Kalvari Mount which is a pilgrim spot with panoramic view of beautiful hills, greenery, village life, vegetation and bird’s eye view of Idukki dam catchment area. This place is an ideal place for trekking and relaxation. Hill View Park, Cheruthoni which is a multi terrain natural park, where you get a bird’s eye view of Idukki & Cheruthoni Dams and Lake. Also visit Paramada Echo Point, Kulamavu Dam, Idukki Arch Dam.
Optional Activities: River Crossing, Camping, Cycling, Trekking, Jeep Safari, Boating, Plantation tour, Plant a Tree, Bird watching, Campfire. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05: Nadukani – Thekkady After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Thekkady After having the sumptuous breakfast, proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. The place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. Optional activities are spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07: Thekkady – Kumarakom After the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 08: Kumarakom Have an early wake up and make your day by hearing the chirruping melodies of the sweet birds. Proceed to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Enjoy sumptuous breakfast later explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by watching the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09: Kumarakom – Kochi After having an early breakfast proceed to Kochi, Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 10: Kochi After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.