Package Duration :- 05 Nights/ 06 Days
Kochi – Munnar – Houseboat – Kovalam – Trivandrum
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi and Trivandrum
Day 01: Kochi – Munnar On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. On the way to Munnar you can also watch the mesmerizing waterfall in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar After having the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar, visiting the Eravikulam National Park. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Enroute visit Kundala Lake Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Munnar Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar – Houseboat After having the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 04 : Houseboat – Kovalam After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the “Paradise of the South”. This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam After the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attraction of Trivandrum is Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means ‘palace of horses’ derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village,which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Kovalam – Trivandrum After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.