Package Duration :- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
Kochi – Kumarakom – Houseboat- Varkala – Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi and Trivandrum
Day 01: Kochi On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by moving around on the local several quaint spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi After having the breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Kochi. Kochi is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kochi – Kumarakom After enjoy the delicious breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Kumarakom Have an early wake up and make your day by hearing the chirruping melodies of the sweet birds. Proceed to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast later explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by watching the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Kumarakom – Houseboat After enjoy the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty. Board the traditionally decorated houseboat and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. You can enjoy the sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 06 : Houseboat – Varkala After having the delicious breakfast proceed to Varkala. Varkala is the only place where shining white sands, cloudless sky touching the blue water and the red soil of the hilltop, coupled with yellow-green paddy fields, and green coconut trees, make a composite picture of the beauty and awesomeness of nature. Papanasam is one of the prominent beaches in Varkala. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure on the beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Varkala After enjoying the sumptuous breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of 2000 years old Janardhana Temple. The temple of Janardhana is a fine example of Kerala art and architecture dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Kappil Lake gives way to the pictorial world of the Kerala backwaters. The scenic beauty of the estuaries of the lake is mesmerizing. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Varkala – Kovalam After the breakfast proceed to Kovalam beach. Reach & Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort .
Day 09 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam After the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attraction of Trivandrum is Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple and other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 10 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari After enjoying the breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari the land of virgin goddess. Kanyakumari an important pilgrim centre of India, it is famous for the Amman Temples, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 11 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.