Package Duration :- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Houseboat – Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi and Trivandrum
Day 01: Kochi On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by moving around on the local several quaint spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi After having the breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Kochi. Major tourist attractions of Cochin are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kochi – Munnar After the breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Munnar After enjoying the sumptuous breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. Enroute visit Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Munnar – Thekkady After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Thekkady After enjoying the breakfast proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. Thekkady is the place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can also have some recreational recreate yourself by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Thekkady – Houseboat After having the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty to board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 08 : Houseboat – Kovalam After enjoying the delicious breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam After having the breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attraction of Trivandrum is Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple. Other attractions of Trivandrum are Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach.Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 10 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari After enjoying the sumptuous breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is an important pilgrim centre of India, and is famous for the Amman Temples, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, and a blend of all architectural styles of India. Thiruvalluvar Statue, the memorial statue of Thiruvalluvar is in Kanyakumari. End your day by watching the spectacular sunset there. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 11 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.