Package Duration :- 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Houseboat- Kovalam Trivandrum
In Package :- Daily Breakfast at Hotel, All major Sightseeing and Transfer by Car as per itinerary.
Arrival and departure:- Kochi and Trivandrum
Day 01: Kochi – Munnar On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar After having the delicious breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where one can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. Kundala is a picturesque town which is located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Natures own little hideout nestled in the hills of Thekkady. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. The Place Thekkady is having very wide range of Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Thekkady – Kumarakom After enjoying the sumptuous breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. The major attraction of Kumarakom is Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, and the Siberian storks which migrate to this place each year. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Houseboat After enjoying the sumptuous breakfast in the houseboat proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 06 : Houseboat – Kovalam After the breakfast proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore at your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. With the high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam After having the delicious breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attractions of Trivandrum are Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple which is the most religious icon of the city. The other attractions of Trivandrum are Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Kovalam – Trivandrum After breakfast, checkout the Hotel and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. Service ends.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.