- 3 Nights Paradise Village Beach Resort stay in 3* in Calangute Beach, North Goa.
- 3 Breakfast & other Meals as per the Package
- Transfer- Courtesy Dabolim Airport / Thivim Railway Station Transfers by AC vehicle (Arrival / Departure transfers will be organized from 9:15 hrs. until 17:45 hrs.)
- One full day South Goa Sightseeing trip by AC coach followed by Boat Cruise on River Mandovi
- AC Accommodation / Cable TV / Fridge / Telephone.
- Scheduled, Courtesy Dabolim Airport / Thivim Railway Station Transfers by AC vehicle (Arrival / Departure transfers will be organized from 9:15 hrs. until 17:45 hrs.).
- Paradise Mango Mojito (Non-Alcoholic welcome drink) on arrival.
- 1 Bottle of Red Wine & Fruit Basket.
- Complimentary use of Tea / Coffee Maker, replenished once a day.
- Buffet Meals / Fixed menu as per plans at Tanya’s Restaurant & Sunset Boulvevard Beach Shack.
- One full day South Goa Sightseeing trip by AC coach followed by Boat Cruise on River Mandovi.
- 50% off on all traditional Ayurvedic Massages.
- Free use of Swimming Pool, Gym, Table tennis, Badminton Court & indoor activities.
- Entertainment theme Barbeque nights from Jazz & Retro to Bollywood along with Karoke nights and live bands performing.
- Free entry to in-house disco ‘AUDACITY’ for couples only.
- Special Paradise Sounvenir/Memento.
- Happy Hours – Buy 2 get 1 drink free, 11 AM to 11 PM at Tanya’s Bar & Shack.
- Children below the age of 5 years complimentary on plan.
- Valid from 1st October 2016 to 20th December 2016 & 5th January 2017 to 31st May 2017.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Note : 13.5% Taxes Applicable on Total Billing, Vegetarian & Jain food available.
- Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc
Paradise Village Beach Resort
Nested in all this wonder, in the heart of the lovely calangute beach, is your very own mini Utopia, Paradise Village Beach Resort, situated in North Goa, a complete Mediterranean style villa Resort located bang on the beach.
Goa popularly known as the ‘Riviera of the East‘, this fairy tale getaway abounds in both, natural scenic splendour and exquisite works of man. A veritable treasure trove of golden sands and picturesque local homes, sparkling turquoise seas and wondrous ancient architecture, gently swaying palms and lush emerald fields.